Join our team
At Central Ohio iDoctor we aim to create the best experiences possible for our customers who have put their trust in a new company. We are a group of young but motivated individuals ready to do whatever it takes to change the game in the iPhone repair industry.
Think you have what it takes?
We are looking for repair technicians, marketing specialists, web developers, and finance gurus who are ready to jump on board and join us in our mission.
Quaified candidates will have:
- Experience working with people in various environments.
- Leadership experience or teamwork experience with great communication skills.
- A self motivated mindset willing to tackle problems quickly and effectively.
- Character to do what is right over doing what is profitable.
*For repair technicians, prior technical experience working with precision tools is recommended, but the ability to gain experience and proficiency with these tools is a must.
A day in the life of a repair technician.
Just about every position at Central Ohio iDoctor is remote work. Pick your hours, communicate often, and you'll be successful.
- Skip the marketing, finance, web development, legal hassles, capital investment, inventory ordering, and growth strategy required in starting a repair business on your own; we have it covered.
- We provide all necessary training, tools, and parts (screens, screen protectors, cases, etc.) free of charge. These tools and parts are owned by the company but held onto by our technicians.
- We pay on the 1st and 15th of each month based on $15 per repair or $22 per repair for house calls. House calls are first-come-first-serve but generally go to the technician physically closest to the address given by the customer.
- Having issues during a repair? Contact team members at any time for advice or in-person assistance. Mistakes happen and we help each other out whenever they do.
Have questions about our company or any of our positions before applying? Contact Kyle, the owner, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.